Views: 101 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-11 Origin: Site
Plastic packaging bags are products that are often used in the market now. Whether in supermarkets or vegetable markets, plastic bags will be used. Among them, multi-pack bags are very popular among consumers, and multi-pack bags are inseparable from our lives.
Compound plastic bags include middle sealing bag, three-side sealing bag, sealing bag, stand up pouch, four-side sealing bag, special-shaped bag, composite film roll, automatic food-grade packaging film roll. In addition, composite plastic bags are also divided into container bags, general transport packaging bags, small packaging bags and so on.
Composite packaging is a combination of two or more materials through one or more dry composite processes to form a composite package with a certain function. Generally, it can be divided into a base layer, a functional layer and a heat seal layer.
The composite flexible packaging material must be made into various packaging bags before it can be used. There are two ways to make bags. One is that the packaging manufacturer uses roll film to fill it on an automatic packaging machine, and shape and package it into various packaging bags. The other is because the bag making machine makes various packaging bags and then fills the contents. Therefore, in many cases, bags are made first.
Below we will understand the scope of application of composite packaging bags.
1. Food packaging. In recent years, food packaging such as rice and flour has gradually adopted woven bags.
2. Packaging bags for vegetable and agricultural goods and paper cement packaging bags. Currently, because of the capital and price issues of finished products, billions of woven bags are used for cement packaging every year, accounting for more than 85% of bulk cement packaging. With the development and use of flexible container bags, plastic woven container bags are commonly used in maritime transportation to package industrial and agricultural goods. In the packaging of agricultural goods, plastic woven bags are currently widely used, such as common feed woven bags and fertilizer woven bags.
3. Daily necessities. Nowadays, there are plastic woven products everywhere in the home, such as woven plastic shopping bag, recycled plastic shopping bag and plastic shipping bags. The padding of chemical fiber carpets has also been replaced by plastic woven fabrics.
4. Travel and transportation. Many plastic woven fabrics are used in the travel industry, such as various tour bags, tarpaulins, fences and nets under construction. Specifically, such plastic woven fabrics include shipping packaging bags, plastic shipping bags and postal packaging bags.
5. Anti-flood materials. Woven bags are indispensable for flood relief. Woven bags are also indispensable in the construction of dams, river banks, railways, and highways. Specifically, this type of woven bag includes information-proof woven bags, drought-proof woven bags and flood-proof woven bags.
6. Extraordinary woven bags. Some industries need to use some woven bags that are not commonly used, such as carbon black bags. Carbon black woven bags have stronger sun protection ability than ordinary woven bags, and popular woven bags cannot withstand the long-lasting sun exposure. The anti-UV woven bag has anti-ultraviolet function and anti-aging function.
Yantai Kaixiang Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd. mainly produces food-grade vacuum bags, stand-up pouches, zip lock bags, retort bags, aluminum bags, roll film and all kinds of woven bags. If you need to use composite packaging bags, please click on the link below to find out more product details.