Views: 103 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-03-20 Origin: Site
Regardless of the size of the business, printed mail bags are a great way to send small items cheaply without wasting packaging such as boxes. But, do you know the material of the mail bag?
Mail packaging bags are also equivalent to express bags to some extent. Courier bags refer to the bags used in the express industry for packaging documents, receipts, materials, and goods.
In this article we will study the materials of personalised mailing bags and how to benefit them.
1. The material of express plastic bags is mainly polyethylene (PE). Polyethylene is divided into low density polyethylene (LDPE) and high density polyethylene (HDPE). There are two categories of polyethylene express bags, namely, new material express bags and recycled material express bags.
2. Commonly used materials for express document cover are gray-bottomed white paper, white cardboard, and cow cardboard.
3. The express bubble bag is a transparent packaging bag filled with air in the middle layer of an air cushion film.
4. The express bone bag is made of polyethylene (LDPE) and high-voltage linear polyethylene (LLDPE) through blown film molding, and eagerly cutting machine bags to make a plastic bag that can be sealed repeatedly. It is generally used for small food and tea packaging.
5. The express woven bag materials are mainly polyethylene, polypropylene and other raw materials, which are used for packaging goods and are widely used in industry.
1. Durable plastic
Printed mailing bags can be divided into plastic postage bags and paper mailing bags. Paper mailing bags are eco friendly postage bags. But mailing bags are usually used for incidental durability. Most companies use plastic mail bags to ship products. Its durability is something that paper bags may not provide.
In addition to the material on the outside of the package, multiple linings can also be used to ensure the safety of the internal items. The lining is not only weatherproof, but also ensures its safety and provides privacy. This packaging method is suitable for online shopping, and the logistics industry uses this lining to make your packaging as safe as possible. It is very convenient to use poly bags for shipping clothes.
3. Waterproof material
Plastic material is a waterproof material that can be shaped to make room for the packaging you want to create. Waterproof materials have proven to be valuable. For example, even in bad weather, waterproof mailing envelopes can be delivered to your door perfectly.
The waterproof packaging design is also suitable for shipping overseas products.
4. Sealant for packaging
The ultimate benefit of these printed shipping bags depends on the sealant that holds them. It can prevent item loss and theft. By placing it on the top and bottom of the bag, you can ensure that it is sealed and not opened during transportation.
As most packaging used by companies is made of plastic, many people want to know how environmentally friendly they are. As we all know, some plastics are not degradable. For this kind of problem, we will discuss in detail later.
Yantai Kaixiang Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd. mainly produces food-grade vacuum bags, stand-up pouches, zip lock bags, retort bags, aluminum bags, roll film, etc. If you want to learn more about mail packaging bags, you can log in to the website below for details.